Central State Distributors was Founded!

Crawford doors in action

Our company was founded in 1941 by James Pagliaro and the original company name, Central State Distributors was chosen because the company had several exclusive territories within Central Pennsylvania to distribute Quaker State Oil.  Shortly thereafter they decided to add garage door and garage door opener repair and installations to their broad customer base.  At some point in the late 40’s, the company ended their Quaker State business so they could focus all of their efforts on the door and opener business, as the “sectional door” and “electric opener” products gained popularity.