Come work with the best in the business.
At Central State Door Service our people truly make the difference. Having exceptional people that are part of a team of successful professionals is a top priority and certainly the key to our future success as individuals and for the company. We understand that our people have unique abilities, priorities, responsibility and lifestyles and we value the diversity of our people and are committed to providing support, training, respect and the utmost fairness to all. We wish to invest in your success and professional growth and believe through your success comes corporate growth and sustainability of our collective future.
We encourage you to apply for employment and you can be assured we will consider you.
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Central State Door Service offers you the opportunity to join the finest group of highly skilled service and install technicians in the business. We seek those with mechanical aptitude, former auto/diesel/forklift mechanics, maintenance, electrical and/or construction expertise or any other relevant background and a desire to provide an excellent experience for the customer. You don’t need industry experience with our products, just a desire to learn from our team. We provide the tools of the trade and a top notch service fleet, specially outfitted for the job. Most importantly, we provide a culture of excellence, teamwork and opportunity throughout our 75-year history.
What to expect:
– Year round full time employment with overtime & double-time pay available
– No overnights, all local
– Dayshift work
– Employee incentives and bonuses
– Yearly performance evaluations
– Opportunity for advancement
– Paid in-house, in-field and vendor training
– Opportunity to interact with commercial, industrial and residential customers
– Great variety of tasks/jobs within each day
About the job:
– Receive hands on training from an amazing team of technicians while you learn a new trade in our niche business
– Servicing & Installing commercial & industrial dock doors, opener, rolling doors, fire doors, high speed doors, cold storage doors, dock levelers, dock seals, personnel doors
– Servicing & Installing residential garage doors, openers, entry doors and motorized screen doors
– Interact with customers, providing excellent communication and customer service
– Maintain safe working environment and upon completion of day’s work ensure job site is clean and clear of debris.
– Use your prior experience or learn these valuable skills: framing, aluminum capping (wrapping), counterbalance spring systems, welding, pneumatics, hydraulics, minor electrical, readings schematics, troubleshooting, use of hand & power tools
– Additional training on personal safety, personal protective equipment, customer service skills and countless other skills.
– Mechanical, maintenance, electrical or construction experience preferred, to include other relevant experience
– Excellent communication & customer service skills
– Basic understanding of smart phone/tablet usage
– Clean criminal background and driving record
– Drug Free Workplace
– Family Healthcare, Disability, Dental, Life, Simple IRA Retirement Program
– Supplemental insurance available, pre-tax
– Paid time off & Holiday Pay
– Uniform supplied by company along with laundered service
– Competitive pay based on previous relevant experience
– We are and equal opportunity employer
Central State Door Service is an EOE equal opportunity employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.